Rules of the Game
Our rules of the game
For the best provision of service, we set up a few practice rules:
TREATMENT PHYSIO & MANUAL THERAPY
- Always accept the appointment card from our receptionist with your next appointment(s).
- Unable to come? Cancel at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel within 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge for the (treatment) appointment.
- We strive for the treatment to start on time, any delays are being limited.
- It may occur that your therapist is absent due to an unexpected extern job (visit), illness or other reason. In this case, a colleague therapist will carry out the treatment.
- Our therapists work with interns. It is possible that you will be treated by one of them, always according to our methods, philosophy and under supervision of the therapist.
- Training sessions in our gym can be part of a treatment program. If this is the case a valid membership is compulsory. The costs of this membership are on top of the costs of your treatment/training sessions with the therapist. At the front desk you can subscribe and pay for the membership. The rates are in our flyer “Rehab Members”.
- For physio & manual therapy our practice takes part in the KNGF-complaints policy. You will find more information about this at our front desk.
- To carry out the treatment at its full capacity your therapist keeps a personal and medical record. These records are being protected by Wet op Bescherming Persoonsgegevens.
- Our therapists act in accordance to Wet op Geneeskundige Behandelingsovereenkomst in which the rights and obligations of the patients and care providers are being held.
- We are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage caused to material and/or (im)material items.
- Smoking (inside and around the practice) is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in our practice.
- At the start of your training period you need a valid membership.
- At our gym: always use a towel, wear clean sports shoes, do not call nor eat, do not read magazines/newspapers during your training, clean the cardio equipment after use and please be careful with our equipment. In case of damage due to careless use, Fysiomed reserves the right to charge for the damages.
- Children under the age of 16 years are not allowed in the gym unless they are guided by one of our therapists or trainers.
- We are not liable for damage, theft or loss of material or immaterial matters.
Please check your health care insurance for coverage before starting your treatments.
- Physio and manual therapy sessions are declared by your insurance company, in case you have additional insurance.
- The number or amount of reimbursement is to be found in your insurance policy.
- If your insurance does not or only partially reimburse the therapy sessions, you will personally receive an invoice for the non-reimbursed treatments from Infomedics, our administration office.
- Our rates are:
- Physical therapy
- 1st consult, 40 min. €54,00
- follow up consult, per 20 min. €43,00
- Manual therapy
- 1st consult, 40 min. €65,00
- follow up consult, per 20 min. €54,00
- Physical therapy
- At all times you are responsible for the payment of your consultation(s) and to be fully informed of the conditions of your health care insurance policy.
- When visiting a specialist they will inform you about their prices.
We appreciate any ideas or comments you wish to make to improve our services, please share them with us via email@example.com